You do not need a visa to visit New Zealand if you are:
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or resident,
- A UK citizen and/or passport holder (you can stay up to six months), or
- A citizen of a country which has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand (you can stay up to three months).
From 1 October 2019, visitors from visa-waiver countries?must request an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) prior to coming to New Zealand. You may also have to pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL). For more information on the ETA and IVL, visit Immigration New Zealand.
Before travelling to New Zealand, you need to make sure your passport is valid for at least three months longer than your expected departure date. If you come from countries that need to apply for a New Zealand visa to enter, please be sure to apply for a visa in advance.
If you have a biometric ordinary passport (or electronic passport) and are over 12-years-old, you may be able to use New Zealand Customs eGate service. This allows you to complete your Customs and Immigration checks faster so you can get on with enjoying your visit to New Zealand.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICTTE Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICTTE Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICTTE Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICTTE Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.