English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you also consider
publishing your paper.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing. Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
3. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)If you just wanna make an oral presentation during ICTTE 2017 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract. Each paper should have 5 pages at least, and more pages will be chareged. Please format your paper according to the Manuscript Specifications below.
Template download (Journal)Please send the Full paper&abstract to Easychair submission System, your submission will be confirmed immediately by the system and in 2 days by conference secretary. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms.Nancy Huang via firstname.lastname@example.org
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors' violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors' violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”